Receive our newsletter for event & project updates
Nominate a Charity for 2017
If you are part of our Giving Circle in 2017 (you can join here by donating $1,000) you are able to nominate a charity of your choice – who may share in the $50,000 our community gives away.
We assess all nominations on the following critieria and the top 3 as judged by our Board get to come along to the Giving Event in Oct 2017 – where all who make that night will share in the $50,000.
- Are aligned with Meridian’s key values & objectives being:
- Sustainability – It goes into perpetuity & has ongoing resources to fund itself
- Ethical – within the accepted principles of what is right and wrong
- Empowerment – a hands up rather than a hands out approach
- Innovation – Looking for new solutions to existing challenges.
- Inspiration – each person and project is a spark for others
- Have income tax charity endorsement from the Australian Taxation Office.
- Have Deductible Gift Recipient status.
- Have been operating for at least 36 months
- Have not received funding from Meridian Global Foundation in the last 3 Giving Circles