Nominate a Charity
If you are part of our Giving Circle for this year then you are able to nominate a charity of your choice – who may share in the $50,000 our community gives away. Imagine turning your $1,000 into a $25,000 donation.
We assess all nominations on the following critieria and the top 3 as judged by our Board get to come along to the Giving Event at the end of the year – where all who make that night will share in the $50,000
- Are aligned with Meridian’s key values & objectives being:
- Sustainability – It goes into perpetuity & has ongoing resources to fund itself
- Impact / ROI – how the use of funds contribute to a measurable social / environmental impact
- Empowerment – a hands up rather than a hands out approach
- Innovation – Looking for new solutions to existing challenges.
- Inspiration – each person and project is a spark for others
- Have income tax charity endorsement from the Australian Taxation Office.
- Have Deductible Gift Recipient status.
- Have been operating for at least 36 months
- Have not received funding from Meridian Global Foundation in the last 3 Giving Circles